Con la tecnología de Blogger.
RSS

yo quiero! / I want!

Bueno, como les conté en el anterior post, una de mis obsesiones son las plumas de Pavo Real. Son tan bellas! La cosa es que el otro día me llegó un newsletter de Betsey Johnson y vi esto.
Status: enamoramiento instantáneo. Definitivamente en mi wishlist.

Well, as I told you in the post before this one, one of my obsessions are Peacock feathers. They are so beautiful! The thing is that the other day I got an email newsletter from Betsey Johnson and I saw this.
Status: Instant Crush. Definitely in my wishlist.

También ví que acaba de lanzar esta fragancia: Too Too. El envase está divino y la descripción de los elementos que la componen suenan bastante bien. Habrá que olerlo para estar seguros.

I also saw they just launched this fragance: Too Too. The bottle ir gorgeous and the elements composing the perfume sound great. We'll just have to smell and see.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario